Columbus Ohio Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyer
Serious DUI Attorney and Criminal Defense Lawyer in Columbus, Ohio
Pieri Law Office, LLC prides itself on providing serious legal defense to citizens of Ohio charged with criminal conduct, OVI or DUI, and traffic violations. Nathan Pieri is an aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney and an experienced DUI lawyer in Columbus. He represents clients in Columbus, all suburbs and municipalities in Franklin County, and the counties surrounding Franklin County.
At Pieri Law Office, LLC we understand that a criminal charge is extremely difficult to deal with and causes great stress on every aspect of your life. As an experienced Columbus DUI Attorney and Columbus Criminal Defense Lawyer, Nathan understands that each case and client are different. People often have different expectations concerning the type of outcome they want to achieve in their case. Nathan is a lawyer that will listen to your concerns, understand your situation, and aggressively protect your legal rights with his knowledge and experience.
Our firm prides itself on taking your legal burden, placing it squarely on our shoulders, and working hard to get the results you deserve. We provide free consultations in all of our practice areas. Mr. Pieri is also more than happy to meet with you outside the office or after traditional business hours. We are willing to meet you wherever it is convenient and will even come to your home in many cases for no additional fee.
Nathan Pieri is an attorney that has represented clients in thousands of DUI and criminal defense cases in Columbus, Ohio. It's not too late to seek help fighting against a criminal conviction, a suspended license because of a DUI or points on your driving record. If you have been charged with a crime, DUI/OVI, or traffic violations contact Nathan Pieri today at (614) 467-0264 or Nathan.Pieri@PieriLegal.com. You can also reach us through our secure Contact page.
RECENT DUI CASE RESULTS
- OVI Charge Reduced - Client was arrested for OVI after leaving a concert in Cincinnati. He performed extremely poorly on the field sobriety tests. The client was asked to submit to a urine screen for alcohol or drugs of abuse. The urine screen came back positive for a large amount of prescription drugs. At the hearing on the Motion to Suppress the client was offered a reduction to a Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle with no license suspension.
- OVI Charge Reduced - Client was pulled over after 2:00 am in Athens, Ohio. The client performed field sobriety tests and submitted to a breathalyzer. The breath test revealed a BAC of .121. At a Motion to Suppress Hearing, Ohio OVI Lawyer Nathan Pieri was able to get the charge reduced to Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle.
- DUI Charge Dismissed - Client was pulled over at 1:30 am in the downtown area for failure to illuminate headlights. After investigation, the client was arrested for OVI. Mr. Pieri filed a Motion to Suppress all evidence that was obtained during the OVI investigation and arrest. The prosecution dismissed the OVI charge and the client pled guilty to headlight violation.
- DUI Charge Reduced - Client was pulled over shortly after midnight for failure to signal. Client and two passengers were detained while trooper searched the vehicle. During the search the trooper discovered a bag of marijuana, and burnt marijuana residue in the ashtray. Client was charged with OVI for driving under the influence of marijuana. After the court ruled on our motion to suppress the prosecution offered to reduce the charge to Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle with no license suspension.
- DUI Charge Reduced - Client was charged with OVI after two prior convictions and was facing mandatory jail time as well as a lengthy license suspension. Client eventually pled guilty to Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle with no jail or license suspension.